Prepare to enter the exciting world of game making, as you create entire worlds from your imagination and populate them with anything you want. Add in your very own squad to fight by your side or go it alone. Make fun games with stories unique to you and features never before seen in a computer game, from pick-ups that give you a million lives to an opponent who can fill a room with boiling acid - and why not, it's your game, your rules!
FPS Creator X10 is the world's first DirectX 10 game creator for Windows Vista! for the first time ever you can control the powerful features on your graphics card. Visually stunning effects including parallax relief mapping, bloom, reflection, refraction, volume soft shadows and soft particle shader effects are all under your control.
Learn skills you can take with you into the games industry, a jump start into designing games for a living, or just have a great time designing and creating games.
"It does a better job at showing off the pluses of DX10 than Crysis ever managed to do". PC Gamer, March 2008.
- Advanced AI Character Behaviours: Both hostile or friendly
- Takes advantage of Dual Core and Quad Core CPU technology
- Create Multiplayer Arena games you can play with your friends
- Script your own Game Logic with the built-in programming language
- Huge library of models, textures and sounds
- Share your creations as stand-alone executables freely
- Active community of FPS Creator users, ready to share ideas
- Game action above and below water. Players can run, leap, swim, dive and even affect the water level
FPS Creator X10 only works on Windows Vista with the NVIDIA GeForce 8 series of DirectX10 video cards.
We strongly recommend the NVIDIA GeForce 8800 range. We do not recommend any video card with less than 320MB RAM.
Click here for supported video card details
CPU: 2GHz minimum. 2.66GHz Dual Core recommended.
Memory: 1GB minimum. 2GB recommended.
Misc: 2GB Hard Drive Space. DVD Drive. Printer to output user guide.
Got Windows XP and a DirectX 9 Graphics Card?
You can still make great FPS games with our XP version of FPS Creator. Click here to learn more.
© Copyright 2008 The Game Creators Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Portions © 2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Windows Vista and the Windows logo are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.